It’s a well-known fact that Hot Air Balloons were invented by Vikings and Buccaneers for the sole person of war! Well at least in Air Buccaneers it is. At this years Eurogamer Expo we talked with the community manager at Ludocraft who are developing Air Buccaneers for PC, the games currently in beta and there’s 2 ways you can get yourself access….
1. Go to Air Buccaneers Website and download the Free or Pay for the Premium beta
2. Enter our competition at the end of the article for Premium Access which includes a copy of the game once released
But first check out a LiveStream I did of the game showing you the basics of what to expect:
Now it was very quite that day and I didn’t get to show you how fun this game can be. Just imagine 20 vs. 20 players in hot air balloon combat; cannons firing right, left and centre; not to mention the boarding of ships for fisty cuff fights.
I now have the honour to giveaway beta access to a few lucky gamers so you can set sail and destroy your enemy’s showing no sings of mercy; but that’s not all because if you win you’ll also receive a copy of the game once it’s officially published. So how do you enter our competition you may ask? Check out below to see the couple we’re currently running!
1. Help a fellow gamer out and leave a comment on this article,you’ve got till 31st October so be quick.
2. Leave us a comment below telling us your Viking or Buccaneer name, we’ll pick 3 winners at random on 31st October
3. Follow us on twitter at @16bitsgames, this weekend I’ll be giving 2 codes away by a RT and Follow Competition
Good Luck Me Hartys!!!! Arggggghhh!!!! Ahhh wait that’s a Pirate… Need to work on my Viking voice….