Eurogamer Expo is the biggest game show in the UK, every year they treat gamers with hands on action with the hottest releases and intriguing developer conferences. Later this month the doors will open and thousands of gamers will rush the floor playing and seeing games which the public have never seen, games like Grid 2 and Devil May Cry.
Scotty Go and myself are lucky enough to be going to bring you all the exciting news from the floor including some interviews (if any developers will talk to us!) Below is a list of our must see games and conferences at this years expo:
– Aliens: Colonial Marines – Played at MCM Expo and cant wait to play again
– Assassin’s Creed 3 – Just watch this trailer and you’ll see why
– DmC: Devil May Cry – Have been following since it was announced and looking at gameplay trailer it shaping up to be 1 hell of a game
– Hitman Absolution – After many hours on Blood Money I’m intrigued to see Agent 47 back in action
– Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch – Ask Scotty_GO as he keeps chucking money at his screen for this game
– SimCity- There’s just something calming in building a city to then demolish it
And many more games…. the list goes on!
– Hideo Kojima, Kojima Productions for Metal Gear 25th Anniversary
– Dean Hall for DayZ
– Remember Me
– Peter Molyneux, 22 Cans
And once again so many more…
To check out the full list of whats available at this years Eurogamer Expo then go to the main website here.
Have you read our list and have now decided it’s your life mission to go this years Eurogamer Expo? Then let us help! We’ve got 2 early entry tickets for Friday 28th and Saturday 29th September 2012 to giveaway so you can experience all the latest game before they even come out. We will run 2 separate competitions for each day so make sure you fill the form in correctly! To enter fill out the form below…
Rules of Competition:
– 1 winner will be picked for each day
– Each winner will receive a pair of early entry tickets for the day they entered
– You must fill out both the form
– Competition will close on the 20th September 2012
That’s it so Good Luck and we hope to see you there!!!