This is the best rumour I’ve seen for a while and if it comes true then……….. I’d be speechless. It’s been rumoured that RockSteady’s (Developers of Batman Arkham Asylum and City) next game could be Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles : Manhattan Crisis!
- The game will feature Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello and Raphael which will all be playable.
- Each of them will have their signature weapons and kick-ass martial art skills.
- Classic villains Bebop, Rocksteady, Dr Baxter Stockman, Shredder and Krang will be bosses you’ll have to defeat through the story.
- Turtle Van and Turtle Blimp will both make an appearance in the game including other turtle gadgets.
- The game is being developed using the same engine as Arkham City.
- Like both Batman games the story in TMNT will also be quite dark and not so slapstick, but there will be humour between the characters while they interact with the footclan and bosses. April O’Neil and Casey Jones will also have some humour to them
Now there’s no hard facts but considering a brand new TV series comes out this year and the possibility of a new live action film by Michel Bay maybe our 4 favourite pizza eating friends are making their come back.
If this is true then we should all be very excited, Rocksteady have already created 2 Batman games that are fantastic. With their strong relationship with DC Comics this does sound a very plausible game for them to develop.
We’ll have to wait for an official response or announcement but until then I’ll just eat pizza and practice saying Cowabunga……..
Source – Paul Gale Network